If you are looking for ways to make your funeral car last longer, there is good news for you. These simple technologies will go a long way to helping you take better care of each funeral car in you fleet.
- A back seat shelf – If you let your passengers destroy your funeral cars by leaving trash about, then you’ll be making more purchases. Add a shelf to the back seat to prevent spills and for leaving used tissue behind for easier cleanup.
- Add an oil monitoring system – Surprisingly, most automobiles on the road don’t have them, but your funeral car should. This is a life saver. Your daily maintenance will be a lot easier with an oil monitoring system.
- MPG monitor – Watch your bottom line by monitoring your miles per gallon. Fuel efficiency in an age of rising gas prices is very important, especially for a funeral business.
- Shift interlocks – If your drivers shift gears while your funeral car is in motion, they are destroying your CVTs. Your funeral cars will last longer with shift interlocks.
- Maintenance access – Routine maintenance is very important on every funeral car in your fleet. Drive your funeral car into your nearest service department on occasion for a checkup.
Keep your funeral cars healthy by performing routine maintenance and taking care of them all around.
Filed Under: Service & Parts